Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aaww...freak out!

Crunch time is drawing near. I have revised the look of my project over and over again, and now, once more.

Not being able to work out the sharpness problem I was having earlier, I have decided to just run with it by rotoscoping over what I already have, to at least give the pix some definition. It has actually saved me a lot of time because I got to shoot the footage instead of trying to create them all from scratch which I found very time consuming.

It also really helped with the sleep sequence, it gives off the filmed at night vibe, and I think it looks artistic yet believable. I'm still tinkering with the VOs and sound FX but I think I will still be able to make the deadline at this stage. I will start posting some video previews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment