Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello Roto

I am so close to joining some kind of 'Technology is driving me bonkers' support group. If only there were such a thing.

I have been unable to fine tune any of the vids, and I am uploading what was the last draft (prior to all these PC issues) onto Facebook. What I wanted to do last week was run some filters through the VOs and fine tune the outlines, but hopefully after a good reformat I will be able to revisit all of this and fix it up, just for the sake of good craftsmanship :)

But here is a pretty close idea of what the project should look like, shy of a bit of fine tuning. For slightly higher quality versions please visit my Facebook page as the fractal noise seems to work better on there for some reason. The videos also play faster on there.

If you're on Facebook and want to be friends (lol that sounds so weird), my profile is set on private so I don't show up in the search page, but I can add you if you let me know what your details are so feel free to shoot me an email.


Title Sequence




Sleep Sequence




Bush Sequence




Underwater Sequence




Wake Sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment